HOW CAN I FEEL IN CONTROL OF MY BREATHLESSNESS CRISES? – MUL
The online workshop HOW CAN I FEEL IN CONTROL OF MY BREATHLESSNESS CRISES? of the CALMA program, is a practical workshop on the use of an Action Plan on how to control the main risk factors and prevent dyspnea attacks. This workshop will work with health professionals, other patients and caregivers on:
- What is dyspnea?
- What is a shortage of air?
- How can I control my shortness of breath?
- What is my baseline?
- How can I recognize that I am starting a crisis?
- What causes my shortness of breath?
- How can I control external risk factors?
- What is an action plan and how to implement it successfully.
For the correct development of the workshop, the participation of informal caregivers (the person who provides support in the day to day) is recommended, alongside the person who suffers dyspnea (shortness of breath). The workshop will be held entirely online. Session details will be provided by email once registration is complete.